Dog Ownership 101 - Why it’s all about safety for you and your dog
- Discover exactly what the dog in your care needs to be happy (4 simple things).
- How to conduct a safety audit for you and your dog.(so you can enjoy stress-free walks)
- How I made Barry a happier dog by becoming a more selfish owner.
- The boring but life-changing lessons I learned from dog trainers all over the world.
“How to plan and execute stress-free walks with a dog who only ever wants to be with YOU.”
- How to prepare your dog for a great walk and warm him up before you leave the house.
- How to build a routine of activities that will keep your dog glued to your side at the park.
- The essential equipment you need to take with you if you want to enjoy a stress-free walk with your dog.
- How to decide the difference between what’s important and urgent with your dog training.
The Five things every responsible dog walker should do.
Get these FIVE key activities and any dog in your care will look to you like you are their superhero.
The highlights of my ‘How to Be Your Dog’s Superhero’ seminar.
Three bonus Canine Coaching Chronicles (12-page newsletters) and three 60 minute audio CDs.
A signed paperback copy AND full and immediate access to the audio versions of my two bestselling books
How to Be Your Dog’s Superhero: Transform your dastardly dog using the power of play’ and ‘Walk Yourself Wealthy : The quick, easy and no BS guide to transform your passion for pooches into an outrageously profitable and fun dog walking empire’.