14 Day Pet Business 'LOCKDOWN SURVIVAL' Challenge
Starts April 13th (Next Monday!) Grab your place below
Discover how to 'lock-in' your existing clients, create an online community, engage and attract dog owners in your town, and become a 'local hero' in just two weeks…
Are you an amazing dog walker, trainer, groomer or daycare owner whose business is tanking during the Corona lockdown ?Do you feel lost when it comes to promoting your business, and are you too scared to put yourself out there? Do you wish you had the confidence to show off your amazing skills and services?
Well, wish no longer Europes leading pet business mentor, Dom Hodgson will guide you through his brand new, FREE 14 Day Pet Business 'Lockdown Survival' Challenge that will ensure you survive the national shutdown, and thrive when we come out of it.
Dom will take you by the hand and guide you through exactly what you need to do to navigate the most difficult period your business will ever face.
Fair Warning: This Pet Business 'Lockdown Survival' Challenge is NOT for sensitive snowflakes, or lazy people. If you are the type of person who would rather spend the next 12 weeks watching Netflix and moaning about the situation then DO NOT take part in this business boosting challenge. and as hard as it might seem to believe, you will have to do some work. You’ll be following proven and practical pet business building strategies that will enable you to keep your business going and be ready for all the pent up demand that will exist in your town when the lockdown ends.
Enter your details below and get my personal help to guide you and your business through this crises.
During the Seven Day Pet 'Lockdown Survival' Challenge you will learn;
- How to build a local online community that see you as their local dog professional 'hero' or 'heroine'. Dog owners in your town are looking for help with their dogs. I'll show you how to 'show up' and help them deal with self-isolation.
- How to do do LIVE posts that connect with dog owners in your town who are scared, confused and uncertain about the future. You can show them how to use their dogs as a distraction to help them through the lockdown period and self-isolation.
- How to build an email list during this crises. Facebook is 'HOT' right now, but its still incredibly difficult to 'sell' on Facebook because it's such a noisy and distracting platform. Your email list is the SOS 'life-line' communication method you need to keep in touch with dog owners in your town.
- How to create content that is relevant to your audience. Most pet business owners are sharing memes or watching Netflix. This is your chance to leapfrog the competition, and I'll show you how to connect with and address your customers concerns.
- How to get valuable media 'exposure' to keep your business 'top of mind' among dog owners in your town.
- How to create a 'vision statement' that cuts through all the competitions rubbish marketing attempts.
- How to team up with other (non-similar) dog businesses in your town to help them through the crises, and get valuable exposure to their customers.
- How to work ‘smarter’ in your pet business so you get more done during the lockdown period than you have in the last three years. This will mean your business is ready to soak up all the pent up demand when we come out of self-isolation.
Sound like something you need? Then input your deets below and I’ll add you to the group straight away. We start the Seven day Pet Business 'Lockdown Survival' Challenge on 12th April. (That’s NEXT Monday. Eek!)
How the challenge works;
All will be fully revealed once you’ve signed up, but I'll be sharing the unique marketing secrets you need right now. I'll be helping you three ways;
Exclusive Facebook Group
As soon as you sign up, I’ll add you to the exclusive 14 Day Pet Business 'Survival Lockdown' Challenge Facebook group. I’ll be doing several LIVE Posts in there each day as I walk you through the FOURTEEN day challenge, AND you’ll hear from some of the industry leaders who have already been through my transformational training.
Email support from me throughout the fortnight of the challenge. I appreciate not everyone can (or should) be on social media all day. That’s why I’ll be sharing all of the content with you in my world famous daily emails. You can save these and read at your leisure.
When you sign up for the challenge you’ll also be registered for an exclusive LIVE webinar I’m delivering on Sunday 26th April. In this webinar I’ll be tying together everything that I covered in the seven day challenge, and answering any questions too. There are strictly 100 places available for the LIVE webinar so please register your place ASAP.
What are you waiting for?
Enter your details below and join an amazing community of like-minded ambitious and awesome pet business owners.
See what these pet professionals have to say about working with me;
See what these pet professionals have to say about working with me;
“After signing up for Doms 33 ideas emails series and getting to know him a little, I realised he was the kind of person I wanted to work with.Karen Rhodes, Suffolk Dog Services
His no nonsense, jargon free way of talking gets straight to the point about what you should and shouldn’t be doing to improve your business and make more money.
It was a no brainier that I signed up to Doms webinars, to be part of his inner circle group and also attend his boot camp.
I’ll be honest the inner circle is a fair bit of money each month but when you work out how much to can make from implementing the advice you get from Dom, it’s easily worth ten fold.
Let’s talk money.
I have a small select group of clients and my profit has increased by 37% per week simply by taking a simple piece of advice from Dom.
That amounts to an extra £372 per month that I wasn’t getting before.
Now I’m only at the very beginning of my journey and have so much more to learn. If I can earn that much more in one month, I have every confidence this time next year I will have increased my turnover by well over 50%, and maybe more!”
“I’ve known Dom for a while now and we have chatted a lot about business and he has helped me out with my business. He also introduced me to Alex which created me a new, fun, exciting and profitable side to my business.Jane Arden, Waggawuffins Canine College
Dom’s a bit like marmite though you either love him or hate him. I think he’s great but I fucking hate marmite! My dogs also like him so that says a lot. To be honest even if you don’t like him, I’d still recommend you go on his Pet Business talk, he has a lot of knowledge and experience to share.
Business is his thing and he loves it, you can see that when you hear him speak. If you are feeling lost or struggling Dom will help you. His talk is great and gives you lots of motivation and ideas to get started, but the key is to take action and he’ll tell you about that too.
The dog training, dog walking, dog day care market is saturated at the moment and if you don’t step up your game you won’t survive. Dom can and will help you be the best!!’
Enter your details below and let’s get you on the fast track to success with your pet business.