If you doubt your ability to put yourself out there and ever succeed at this ‘running a business’ lark, are tired of being a people pleaser and feel guilty about putting your prices up because you don’t feel good enough, if you know you have decisions to make but aren’t clear what they are or even where you want your pet business to go, then please read this message now…
Where do you see your business a year from now?
Will it double in turnover, like you said it would last year?
Will you have the courage to take on some staff so you don’t have to do everything yourself, all the time?
Will you finally write that book, get that new course online or start offering that amazing new service you’ve been talking about since god knows when?
Here’s a better question.
Do you think you even need a plan to grow your business or are you happy to just stick your head in the sand and continue sleepwalking your way towards burnout? If so then close this page down now.
I know you love what you do, I was the same when I started my business.
This was the big dream, wasn’t it, to work with dogs!
There’s’ no way you ever want to go back to the drudgery of a 9 to 5 job working in a call centre or as secretary.
You were meant for bigger and better things than that. You took that giant leap and launched your own business, even though everyone, including some members of your own family, told you not to.
I bet you started your business for two reasons.
- You are passionate about and love dogs. I mean LOVE them. If you are anything like me you probably prefer them to people.
Actually that’s not strictly true is it? Because of reason number 2;
- You want to help people. And not in a fluffy bunny ‘heal the wold’ kind of way. You actually enjoy providing a service that helps pet owners who love their dogs, just as much as you do.
It’s your calling in life and it you are grateful each day that you took the leap and left that ‘normal’ job behind.
So why hasn’t it turned out like you thought it would?
My problem was I didn’t know anything about business. Actually, it was worse than that because I didn’t know anything about dogs either. I got some great dog teachers who set me on the right training path but the lack of marketing knowledge took much longer to fix, and it was way more costly to me in the long run.
No doubt you learned the hard way, as I have, that there is more to running a business than buying a van and setting up a Facebook page…
And I made the monumental error of taking advice from well meaning, but frankly clueless loved ones and friends, and even supposed industry experts who said things like;
‘Don’t charge too much’
‘Be thankful for anything you can get’
‘You can’t be too choosy when you first start’
Running a business like that will lead beans on toast for tea every night and you’re ever demanding clients deciding for you, how you run your business.
It’s not like there isn’t plenty of work out there.
There is no shortage of dog owners in your town.
They are everywhere.
But not all clients are created equal and I hope you realise by now you shouldn’t want to work with just anyone.
No one actually wants to work with Chav clients who don’t understand the value of what you do, complain about the price and then never pay on time. And that’s if they haven’t cancelled at the last minute anyway.
If you want to have a profitable, enjoyable and stress free business you should stay well away from the bottom feeding end of the market.
Things got a lot easier with my dog adventure business when I learned how to attract the premier clients in my town, who’s first though isn’t price but the value of my service. These clients know and appreciate what I do. They pay in full and on time, every time and I know there are loads more of them where you live too.
So how can you stand out from the crowd and attract these clients?
That’s the million dollar question.
You probably made the mistake every other business owner does when they start up, which is look at the competition or the people we admire and copy what they do and what they charge.
Or we copy just one of their services that looks slightly different to ours and we add it onto the ever expanding list of different services we already offer.
And because you charge the same and look the same as everyone else you give your potential clients nothing to compare you with, but the price.
Now you are just another dog business offering the same kinds of service, at the same kinds of prices, as everyone else.
And competing on price is a dangerous place to be for any business owner.
Your competition probably copied all their prices and services from somebody else too.
Is it any wonder that your business isn’t standing out the way you want it too?
The other big problem is you don’t know what you goals are anymore.
You don’t have any.
You run a popular, quite well known and as far you know, a well thought of business. And you are proud of that, as you should be.
But you also feel skint and time poor and keeping clients happy, attracting more clients you actually want to work with whilst also making time for your loved ones who support you is a constant juggling act. And it’s not fair on them to just keep ploughing all your money back into the business, especially when any money you do spend on marketing feels as pointless as the time you waste faffing about on social media.
You want success, but not at any price.
Is it the competition that are popping up all too regularly that charge a fraction of the price you do, but don’t have a tenth of the knowledge and experience that you have?
Is it the vast array of services you offer that are taking up more hours each day. The work life balancing scales have well and truly tipped towards work and you see little chance of reducing your hours or increasing your income any time soon.
See the real thing getting in the way of your success is you.
You don’t know it but you are at a crossroads with your business now.
One way lies more of the same.
Same clients, same services, same level of income, same shit but different day for as long as you can stick it out.
You are stuck in a time for money trap, where each and every service has to be delivered or overseen by you.
But there is a better, more profitable and much easier way to run your dog training business and that’s what I will be teaching at the ‘Poodle to Pitbull Pet Business Bootcamp 2018’. And if you are ready, then I would love it if you would join me.
The 33 Idea’s I shared should give you a glimpse of what is possible for your business to achieve.
The ‘Grow Your Pet Business FAST!’ Seminar tells you ‘What’ you should be doing in your business.
In my pet business bible 'Walk Yourself Wealthy' I shared the five marketing secrets you need to know if you want your business to not only be the best but be seen as the best in your town.
At the ‘Pet Business Bootcamp’ you will learn exactly ‘How’ to grow your business and position yourself as the premium pet professional in your area, so you can make more money and service better clients with less hassle and fewer headaches.
It’s a two day intensive pet business ‘boot camp’ at the 4 star Marriot hotel on the coast in Sunderland on October 13th and 14th 2018.
I know what it’s like when you are too ‘in the business’ to think clearly about what your business really needs to make it successful.
That’s why I’m making you drag your arse all the way to Sunderland. Not only will it mean I get the most committed and ambitious pet business owners attending, but two days away from your work, partner, kids and dogs is the perfect way to immerse yourself with other like-minded business owners and learn the new skills and put the foundations in place to build the better and more profitable business you want.
You will learn;
- How to stand out from the competition and attract the clients you really want. Time and time again I hear the fear in pet business owner’s voices when they talk about their competition. Well this boot camp will make them an irrelevance to how you run your business. Your competition won’t understand why you are implementing all the unconventional strategies you learn at the boot camp, and because they won’t know how to do it themselves they won’t be able to copy you.
- The simple marketing systems that I have running 24/7 in my business. This will enable you to have leads coming into your business even while you sleep. Switching to a lead generation business model and implementing relentless follow up in my business changed everything for me, and it can do the same for your business too.
- How to systemise and structure your pet care business so any client who comes in gets taken on a journey. I shall be showing you how to attract premium clients who know the rules of your business (and so always pay ion time or early); How to ‘onboard’ , them into you’re your business and turn them into referral machines who attract more great clients into your business.
- How to build continuity into your dog walking, dog grooming or dog daycare business, this will smooth out your cash flow and put an end to the feast and famine you regularly experience. Continuity is the holy grail and you will have a continuity implementation strategy for your future and current clients.
- How to actually get shit done in your business. Time pressure is recurring issue, so I will be showing you the exact systems that will enable you to make the very most of all the time and money you have to invest in your business. These are the systems that took me from being a dog walker in Sunderland to a published author, industry expert and sought after national speaker. Don’t think for one minute you can’t do the same if you want to.
- How to quickly establish yourself as the premium, go to pet professional in your town and have the best clients banging down your door to use your service. What is the best and quickest way to get your name out there and get more clients? Facebook, leaflets, word of mouth? On day two of the bootcamp I will give you the blueprint to follow. Everyone should be doing ‘online’ and ‘offline’ marketing and bootcamp attendees will find out how to do both on a budget.
- How to scale and grow your local pet business. Your business is built on your amazing customer service skills and I know you don’t want to allow anyone to come in and ruin your reputation. But that doesn’t mean you can’t bring anyone into your business. A business that’s built for growth has systems and procedures that allow for expansion, and at the boot camp you will learn how to successfully recruit, retain and train staff so your standards and are maintained, even when you aren’t there. I will also be giving a unique ‘look over my shoulder’ at my own systems and procedures.
- How to introduce online training packages into your training business. Let me be clear this is not about retiring to lie on a beach with a ‘laptop’ lifestyle, where everything is done online. I don’t know anyone who runs business like that, and I’m not sure they exist at all. I do know that every dog trainer should be offering some online dog training services. These can range from Skype calls, to full courses and membership clubs. I’ve done all of these and I will be sharing exactly how you can do the same thing with your business too.
Because to help me give you the most kick ass marketing experience ever, I will be sharing the stage with two very special guests;
- First we have copywriter, small business arse-kicker, author, and actual honest-to-megatroyd trapeze artist, Vicky Fraser. Vicky Fraser shows business owners how to be more fucking interesting. Because if you don’t stand out, you don’t stand at all. On the first evening, before dinner, Vicky's gonna take you by the hands and lead you gently (or drag you) through the implementation minefield of creating THE most powerful positioning tool you're ever gonna have. Get this right, and everything else I share with you simply drops into place, almost by itself.
- Next we have my very good friend, producer of all my courses, videos and podcasts for the last 4 years and all round video expert, Alex ‘The Video Guy’ Wardle. Alex will be showing you how to use video and FB to ‘put yourself out there’ and build a tribe off prospects who are desperate to use your service. Video is ‘in’, it’s here to stay and anyone not using video to show off their amazing dog services will miss out. Alex and I will be showing you how to use video to create your own TV channel that will enhance your expert status and sprinkle some X-Factor over your business.
These special guests are friends and mentors of mine and what they teach will help supercharge what you learn and put your marketing skills on steroids.
I guarantee you will come away from the ‘Pet Business Bootcamp 2018’ with the strategies to position you as the go-to guy or gal who sits at the top of the tree in your town. And you will have the marketing know how to finally make the most of the skills and passion you have and turn the job you love into a profitable and enjoyable business.
But the main thing you will come away with after two days with me is even more important. And that is;
A new belief in yourself and the motivation to carry out the business plan you will leave with.
It’s strictly for pet business owners who are;
- Already knowledgeable and brilliant at the ‘thing’ you do. This is not a seminar where you will learn about dog behaviour. This is about taking the skills and knowledge you’ve been learning and practising for years and turning them into a profitable business.
- Determined to succeed and have no preconceived notions of how things ‘should be done’. I can pretty much guarantee that you aren’t making the best use of the skills you already have and in your ‘bread and butter’ business there will be improvements you can make straight away that will more bacon on the table, instead of beans.
- Willing to step on a few toes and ruffle a few feathers. Let’s be honest you can’t achieve premier positioning and sustain premium pricing by giving discounts and being everyone’s best friend. Everyone has opinions about your business but the only opinions that matter are your and the opinions of the people who are paying you money.
- Willing to test strategies that leave you feeling very uncomfortable. Much of what I and the guest speakers teach you will leave you feeling shit scared. I mean, daily emails, firing customers, dropping services and turning business away. These are just some of the uncomfortable things I have done in my own pet business. Don’t for one minute think yours is any different. It’s not.
- Willing to work hard and implement what you learn. These are the services you provide each day that actually put beef on the table for you and your family, or beans if things are tight. Your services need to be streamlined and systemised so that, if you want to, you can scale them up, or at the very least bring people in to help you grow, and have some time off.
And if your cash flow is really tight, this isn’t for you either.
But if you’re doing ok business- wise but feel like you are stuck in a rut, like you have a million ideas but don’t know where to start and you really want to make your business stand out so you have a continuous supply of the kind of work you love doing then this is for you;
The full price is £997 but as an early bird email subscriber you have until Sunday 15th July to grab your ticket and pay just £555.
That’s a £450 discount that includes;
- The seminar on both days
- Lunch on both days
- Dinner on the Saturday night (not including drinks) with me and all the other VIP’s
- Apart from your bar bill or any extras you basically have nothing to pay once you arrive.
Apart from your bar bill or any extras you basically have nothing to pay once you arrive.
This near half price 'early bird' offer ends on Sunday at 10pm;
You can buy your ticket for the event and pay just £555 by clicking below
Or you to take care of it with 4 monthly instalments of just £150 click below
Whatever payment option you choose, you will receive an email from me requesting your details so I can reserve your room.
If you book after the early bird deadline then you will have to book your own room but your event ticket will cover the cost of the room.
But there’s another, even better reason why you should grab your ticket right now.
And that’s because your trip to the bootcamp comes completely 'risk free', because of my amazing guarantee.
If you come to Sunderland in May and don’t leave completely convinced that what I and my special guests share with you won’t be worth at least 10 times your investment over the next 12 months, then I will refund you every penny, including your travel expenses.
It’s a no lose offer.
- A two day intensive business boot camp that will kick-start your business and give you proven marketing and follow up strategies that you can implement in your business straight away. I will show how to crawl inside your client’s minds so you can sell them services they want, before they even know it themselves.
- A ‘stand up and stand out’ presentation and breakout session with author, copywriter and small business arse kicker, Vicky Fraser.
- Alex Wardle will show you how to use video to connect with your ideal client, turn prospects into paying customers who are raving fans of your service. The value of the content you will receive from these two guests alone is worth ten times your ticket price.
- VIP dinner with me and the rest of the gang on the first night. I don't need to say more about this, do I? No.
- Free shit you'll get in your welcome pack. I’m going to be adding to this all the time, but I can tell you it's going to include a powerful hard-core Implementation Blueprint to help you take what I share with you at the Bootcamp and plug it all into your business, so you can get started as soon as you get home (and in some cases, you'll be able to get started even before you get home. You'll be making more money right from the first morning break if you listen to what I say and do the fucking work).
- MASSIVE amounts of fun and shenanigans after hours. This is no holiday but don’t underestimate the value of what you will get from sharing ideas and speaking to ambitious pet business owners just like you. I'll be in the bar too and you can pick my brain — you can't even begin to put a value on this.
- And don’t forget your special early bird bonus too... a bonus 1 hour Skype consultation with me after the event to help you get all the stuff I'll share with you plugged into your business. This alone would set you back £297 plus VAT so it's no cheap "throwaway" bonus.
One is to continue as you are and ‘hope’ things get better for your business, which they may well do.
You can ignore this message from me, say it’s too expensive, and rather than grab a ticket now, you can book on a TTouch or a clicker training or another dog aggression course, all of which will improve your dog training knowledge but none of which help grow your business.
That’s the safe route. The one the majority will take. Jesus, even the ‘dog enthusiasts’ who don’t have a proper business will be signing up with you.
Then there’s the second option that only a few will take.
This is without a doubt, the more uncomfortable option.
By signing up for the boot camp you are saying your business means more to you than just a hobby you get paid for.
It’s more than a job you love.
It’s not just something you enjoy doing ‘for the love of dogs’.
It’s much more than that.
You’re saying your business is your vehicle for getting everything you want for you and your family. And you need that vehicle to be running at warp speed if you want cruise past the competition and rise to the top where you deserve to be.
The meeting room is booked and there are a limited number of attendees who will be going.
Once that number is reached the doors will close and that’s it for 2017.
And time is not your side because the option to grab an early bird price ticket AND get the fast action bonus price of just £555 will disappear like a dog fart in the wind on Sunday July 15th at 10pm.
I really hope to see you there.
It’s up to you now.
To grab an early bird ticket and pay in full now, click the button below.
To grab an early bird ticket and take care of it with 4 monthly instalments of £150, click the button below